Information Collected and How It Is Used
The information and data about you which we may collect, use and process includes the following:
1. information that you provide to us by filling in forms on the Website or any other information you submit to us via the Website or email;
2. records of correspondence, whether via the Website, email, telephone or other means;
3. your responses to surveys or customer research that we carry out;
4. details of the transactions you carry out with us, whether via the Website, telephone or other means; and
5. details of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- We may use your personal information and data together with other information for the purposes of:
1. processing your on-line payments;
2. setting up, operating and managing your account;
3. complying with our legal and regulatory duties;
4. building up personal profiles;
5. carrying out customer research, surveys and analyses;
6. providing you with information about promotional offers and our products and services, where you have consented;
7. monitoring actions for the purposes of preventing fraud or cheating.
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your information is kept secure and protected. We do not share, sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. In the event that we undergo re-organisation or are sold to a third party, you agree that any personal information we hold about you may be transferred to that re-organised entity or third party.
Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve the Website and to deliver a better and more personalised service. Some of the cookies we use are essential for the Website to operate.
If you want to delete any cookies already stored on your computer or stop the cookies that keep track of your browsing patterns on the Website you can do so by deleting your existing cookies and/or altering your browser's privacy settings to block cookies (the process you follow will differ from browser to browser). If you would like more information on how to do this please visit www.allaboutcookies.org. Please note that deleting our cookies or disabling our future cookies means that you may not be able to access certain areas or features of the Website.
Disclosure of Information
Access to information
You are entitled to access the information held about you.
- check the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of your contact information by logging into your account in the Website;
- the right to access your personal data processed by the Website;
- the right to request appropriate correction, deletion or blocking of your personal data;
- the right to object at any time against the processing of your personal data when there are legitimate reasons for doing so;
- the right to refuse the processing of your personal data for the purpose of receiving an electronic newsletter and other marketing communications, etc .;
- the right to complain to the Personal Data Protection Commission if you believe that your data protection rights have been infringed.
If you wish to exercise your rights or to refuse to receive the electronic bulletin and other marketing communications you can tell us not to contact you with information regarding our products and services, either at the point such information is collected on the Website (by checking or un-checking as directed the relevant box in your Profile in the Website) or, where you do not wish us to continue to use your information in this way, by following the unsubscribe instructions on the bottom of any communications sent to you. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us using the Contact us form.
In order to comply with Logibet's legal and regulatory requirements and Logibet's own internal risk management procedures, we will retain information for a period of time after closure of your account. After closure of your account your personal data won't be stored by Logibet and all your personal data will be deleted within one month.
We may refuse to process requests that are unreasonably duplicated, require disproportionate technical efforts, jeopardize the confidentiality of other users, requests which are extremely impractical or otherwise not required by law.
The exercise of your rights, when they are not repetitive and unreasonable, is not subject to a fee.
Changes to our Privacy Statement