Members of Logibet.com can buy sportsbetting tips from professional tipsters who have proven to be profitable in the long run. Members can also join as tipsters.
To be able to see tips, first you have to buy a subscription in the Buy Subscription menu. With an active subscription, you can also follow selected tipsters, automatically receiving notification for all of his picks.
Basic rules of purchasing tips
- Purchased picks are for personal use only. Publicizing, sharing, or forwarding picks are strictly prohibited and will result in exclusion.
- With an active subscription, you will be able to access all active, pending and archive tips in the system. After your subscription expired or never had a subscription, you can only access archive tips.
Cost of subscription
- Logibet operates with a monthly subscription model. Subscribing enables all the tips immediately, and after expiration, tips are hidden, even if they were posted before the end of the subscription period
- Payments are recurring by default, but you have the option to cancel your subscription any time.
You can select from these packages:
- 1 month: €19
- 3 months: €49 (€16.66 / month)
- 6 months: €89 (€14.83 / month)
With approximately 1500 tips each months, the cost of one tip is only about 3 cents!
Becoming a tipster
- Any registered member of logibet.com can become a tipster. Create your own tipster account through the menu: Become a Tipster.
- Everyone has the chance to prove his skills as a Newbie and can reach higher tipster levels.
- In specific cases one’s betting history at an online bookmaker could be acceptable as proof.
- One person can only have one tipster account on Logibet. Strong suspicion on multi-accounting may result in the denial of payments or exclusion.
- A tipster may not ask for the deletion of his/her full or partial tip history.
- Tipsters are ranked by their Logibet Index
- The ranking of tipsters is updated once a week (on Tuesdays)
Tipster Levels based on Logibet index
Master: 2500 and up
Payment for Tipsters
Tipsters are paid based on the number of their subscribers
- Logibet guarantees that at least €500 will be distributed among tipsters each month
- A tipster qualifies for payment if he posts at least one Senior or above tip in the given month
- Tipster balances will be updated once a month (on the 5th) according to tips posted in the preceding month
- A tipster can initiate a cashout once he has at least €50 on his tipster balance
- Cashouts are deducted from the tipster balance
- Cashouts are always made to Pinnacle account where they can withdraw the money after playing the amount three times at the bookmaker
- The cashouts are processed on the 6th each month and are credited to Skrill accounts in the following three workdays.
- In special cases, Logibet can make exceptions on cashout conditions on unique consideration
Basic rules of posting a pick
- Picks need to be selected from the offer of the following bookmakers: Bet365, Pinnacle
- Tipsters can optionally suggest odds from other bookmakers.
- Picks have to be published on the odds officially available at the given bookmaker at the time of the publication.
- Newbie tipsters allowed to publish maximum 100 tips in any 30 days period and maximum 10 tips in any 24 hours period
- Rookie tipsters allowed to publish maximum 150 tips in any 30 days period and maximum 15 tips in any 24 hours period
- Junior, Senior and Master tipsters have no limit in publishing tips
- Publishing incorrect odds may result in exclusion.
- Stake can be set by using the 1-10 scale (4-5 means average stake). Regularly using immoderate values may result in exclusion.
- Odds X stake < 100
- The tipster has to suggest a minimum (No bet under) odds, where he thinks the pick has at least zero EV.
- Picks have to be published at least 30 minutes before start.
- The event’s starting time has to be published in your time zone set in your personal settings.
- Tipsters can add an informative analysis to the tips. This is not compulsory, but affects the tipsters payments positively.
- Tipsters MUST select events and tips from Logibet's automatic tip selection system. Only if an event, or bet type is not available, can tipsters enter a tip by hand. Tips entered incorrectly will be deleted and the tipster will receive a warning.
- All details that are entered by hand must be done in English, otherwise it is considered an incorrect tip. One exception is the analysis box, which can be used in multiple languages, provided that the correct option has been selected.
- In order to remain in the active status, tipsters need to publish at least 5 picks per month, with no maximum set. (coming soon)
- A tipster failing to publish at least 5 picks in a month will be classified as inactive. (coming soon)
- Tipsters are allowed to inactivate themselves any time. During the inactive period there is no pick publishing obligation. (coming soon)
- The tipster agrees that picks are solely published on Logibet.com, not made available on any other website or forum, and in no condition resold.
- The tipster is aware that members buy his picks in order to realize profit for themselves.
- The tipster should only offer picks which he believes to have positive expected value, e.g. risky strategies in order to quickly make up losses are not allowed and could be sanctioned.
- Logibet.com holds the right to exclude any member of the tipster system without justification who breaks the rules, or falls under suspicion of any kind of misuse.